Nearly thirty years is proof. Black definitely matters in marketing.
Since 1995, we’ve talked with thousands of African Americans about their beliefs, feelings, thoughts and usage of hundreds of products and services. We use our insights to help large corporations and organizations better understand the African-American market segment, in order to increase customer loyalty and positively impact their bottom line.
Gather the Team from Anywhere with Virtual Workshops
In sync with the times and the needs of our clients, we offer our workshops and speaking engagements both virtually and in-person, safety-permitting. Our virtual engagements have proven to be convenient for our clients, and each presentation is tailored to your objectives..
Cultural Immersion Workshop
Our “Big Idea” cultural immersion workshops and ideation sessions have helped many clients including Kraft, General Mills, Macy’s and Luster Products. Your organization will:
- better understand multicultural consumers
- develop bigger, richer ideas through structured, strategic brainstorming
- leave uplifted, with the tools needed to optimize thinking with ethnic-inspired insights
- Traditional/Digital focus groups
- Digital bulletin boards
- Expert/Executive interviews
- Shop-a-logs & Video diaries
- Digital/Telephone surveys
- Segmentation studies
- Audience feedback using real-time electronic data collection
- Central location interviews
- Strategic platform development
- Creative Briefs/Strategy
- Cultural intelligence & Corporate keynotes
- Business ideation workshops
GET IN TOUCH
Ready to deep dive into Black consumer insights? Let’s talk!